Monday, June 13, 2011

Regarding the vino...

It has been brought to my attention that my consumption of this certain type of liquid (including beer) is concerning.  I wanted to let you all know that drinking wine here is comparable to drinking soda/pop in the United States.  It is something that people have with every meal, but they respect the moderation of it.  Drinking it in excess is definitely looked down upon, in contrast to the United States, where drinking in excess is the goal. 

So when I post stuff about wine and beer, it is not the abuse of it, rather the blending of the special Italian culture and the delicious taste of the local drink. 
:D

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! With my Mom's side of the family you don't eat without a glass of wine... Period. lol

    ReplyDelete